All 27 art Reviews

Ammo Ammo

I will cut myself!

Whohoho, this is so bad!
-Textures
-Relfections
-Materials, basicly
-The art in the scene
-Background...

It's not worth even reviewing! Please, it's torture for my eyes!
Try fixing:
-Shadows
-Reflections (Shells look transparent as GetAwkward said)
-Materials (Bullets look like they have no material, try increasing reflection amount a bit)
-Textures UNREALISTIC!
-Background, do you see it? Neither do I.

Kinsei responds:

uh-oh.... someone is butt-hurt.
Tisk tisk, so petty.

Fi Fi

Beautiful

Ahh only If I was able to do such a desgin... I'm perfect with rendering, but the modeling is killing me :|

P.S. Video sam da je panoniafox ostavio komentar na Srpskom (verovatno), odakle ste? :D

Oxygen Room 002 Oxygen Room 002

Shiny Room 001

I haven't noticed some really big mistakes, but I will try to interpret my opinion about this:

-Lamps are too shiny... Try reducing reflection amount.
-Vents look unrealistic, too much colors, don't they have some shadows? If they're in pipes, there should have been some shadows :\
-Boxes in the corner look like they have no shadows, please fix it somehow.
-Depth of field should have been added to this project totally.

Just an opinion, don't get upset. ;)

'08 Dodge Challenger '08 Dodge Challenger

Decapitation

The poles are crisp, witch isn't realistic. It looks like a single box with a texture from the "old" 2000's games... The edges are exactly too sharp.

Unfinished background... Something is missing... Ground in the background! Let's say a car is on a tower... But again, there will be bits of mountains or buildings seen.

Car reflection looks unrealistic too. Not sure why, but it gives the car transparent look.

Windshield has a bad texture too... Maybe more reflection?\

I give it 7/10 because of:
-Bad poles.
-Several bad textures (For example, I can see pixels on the poles).
-Missing Background.
-Bad car reflection.
-Unrealistic windshield.

Maybe stronger reasons to give a worse rating, but I give it a good rating because of modeling effort.

'08 Camaro, The Blue Dragon '08 Camaro, The Blue Dragon

Amateur

The modeling is good, but where are the shadows?! Try adding a shadow next time, it looks more realistic with shadows... In fact, it's one of the key components to creating a good work. ;)

For Syrsa aka dutvutan For Syrsa aka dutvutan

ARGH!

It could've had better materials, better render, everything! And models aren't really the best. This is not fair :\ I have some works posted few weeks ago and nobody even rated... Weird! All tho, an average work, I like it. BUT, I had to take 3 stars because of:
- Bad Materials (Including no background)
- Bad render (depends a part from materials)
- Bad Models (Don't be lazy and use standard primitive objects! Be creative, edit them! Use modifiers!)

VidGameDude responds:

Teach me then...cause god knows i can't do this self taught crap...
also have you reviewed my other works?

"Power Pop" Les Paul Custom "Power Pop" Les Paul Custom

1. Yeah!
2. Yeah... um, still I'd prefer a real one :P

Katana Power Katana Power

Bad times.

It would've been "4" times better if you just replaced the materials :\ But I like it! :)

LG Chocolate LG Chocolate

Nice work :)

Yes, I'm having in mind it's old as bible. Things I CAN notice:
- Shadows are somehow weird.
- Materials suck!
Now, I just feel something's wrong, but I cant get it... Good luck with your new works man.

Arenele Romane (big scene) Arenele Romane (big scene)

Yes... Yes...

Very nice, precise model... I wonder, what techniques (or modifiers) did you use to make this?